Primo Marine is an independent subsea cabling and pipeline engineering specialist established in 1997 and headquartered in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Deep industry knowledge combined with an extensive track record relating to offshore installation and protection solutions. Expertise which provides complete due diligence prior to, during and after installation and protection.More Information
A proven and reliable approach for providing our clients solutions in minimizing costs and risks over the lifetime of the cable.
A comprehensive variety of engineering solutions to reduce the cost of construction and/or mitigate risk, such as:- Burial Risk Assessments determining how deep to bury cables over
- BAS Burial Assessment Studies determining how to bury cables.
- TAS Trencher Assessment Studies assessing capability of trenchers
for effective burial and preparation of technical tender documents,
including evaluation, selection and negotiation.
The offering also covers marine coordination, crewing, logistics and offshore client representation in specialist areas such as safety, quality control and engineering.
See also our press release relating to a Cable Emergency Response Manual, covering Prevention, Preparedness & Response in regard to cable emergencies and planned solutions.
- Cable Repair, Emergency Response & Cable Fault Finding Services.
- Subject Matter expertise - in support of safety, regulatory and
- Advisory services - covering a range of enquiries including the
sourcing of required resources or services.