The management for the development, maintaining and supporting of corporate management systems to achieve or maintain accreditations and standards.
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting of Business and Quality Management Systems in order to achieve accreditations such as ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 and ISM code.
- Corporate implementation assessments in relation to established Business and Quality Management Systems.
- Conducting risk based and gap assessment reviews on established Business & Quality Management Systems.
- Developing of management system components and architecture e.g. process maps.
- Liaising with the certifying organisations i.e. Lloyds & DNV.
- Establishing and auditing of regulatory compliance.
- Subject matter expertise in regards to compliance i.e. statutory, standards.
- System Auditor.
- Training & Development.