- Management of individual or multiple offshore packages related to Operations & Maintenance, Construction Support, Client Representation, Business Continuity and Emergency Response (i.e. cable damage/fault finding):
- Risk based management approach due to comprehensive understanding of key areas of risk such as operational, weather, seabed and soil risk.
- Ensuring thorough oversight of works and safe operations (zero harm to people, equipment, product and assets).
- The management of the complete tender phase from pre-qualification and evaluation to concluding contract negotiations.
- The management of innovation packages related to technological developments and advances to trenchers, dredgers, ROV’s and installation equipment.
- The management and development of training packages and centres including the provision of seminars (i.e. risk assessment workshops);
- Project compliance from operational performance to statutory and regulatory i.e. environmental performance.
- Risk Management and Incident Management (see QHSE).
- Provision of Offshore Safety Advisors.