Primo Marine has extensive offshore expertise and experience to ensure the effective planning, scheduling and thorough execution of all offshore scopes. Expertise enabling the multi-tasking and prioritisation of crucial offshore operations in order to ensure projects are safely executed to a high quality.
The respective “Representatives”, will each have the necessary skillsets and core-disciplines relating to the management of the offshore “Work Management Packages”, such as (but not limited to):
- The multi-tasking and prioritisation of crucial offshore operations in order to ensure projects are safely executed to the highest quality.
- The management of crucial offshore operations related to installation, protection and construction support activities.
- The management of crucial operations which are in proximity to marine/subsea assets and infrastructures.
- The liaising and interfacing with all key stakeholders and authorities, covering the permitting and approval process.
- Ensuring thorough oversight of works and safe operations (zero harm to people, equipment, product and assets).
- The management of activities including provision sum operations.
- The provision of subject matter expertise including pro-active problem solving of events, challenges and issues (including the arranging and management of third parties).
- The interfacing with Marine Warranty Surveyors.
- See Client Representation.