Primo Marine “Client Representative” Services provides a more-effective practical hands-on experience, to ensure offshore activities are being fully accomplished.
- Skillset & Service Offering.
- Offshore Packages.
The respective “Representatives”, will each have the necessary skillsets and core-disciplines relating to the management of the offshore “Work Management Packages”, such as (but not limited to):
- Clear, precise and timely decision making.
- Ownership, accountability and responsibility.
- Relationship management.
- Strong member of the team.
- Understanding of issues and concerns (including complex, critical path).
- Ability to provide guidance and recommendation based on experience and expertise.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal).
The Client Representative Service includes the following comprehensive offering:
- Project kick off meetings including full briefings.
- Fully independent service.
- Daily communication between offshore and onshore.
- Logistical management via a crewing coordination covering communication, travel, mobilisations and rotations thus reducing risk of project delays.
- Guaranteeing the quality of works through quality and experience of the “Offshore Managers”, therefore a consistent approach to works regardless of rotations.
- Thorough and constant briefings.
- Ensuring thorough oversight of works and safe operations (zero harm to people, equipment, products and assets).
- Comprehensive management of reporting.
- Ensuring the timely submission of all daily reports and the supervision of all required meetings both offshore and between onshore and offshore.
- The following of internally established International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) compliant handbooks.
- Up to date registry of all respective offshore certificates.
- The requisite safety equipment and clothing.
- Incident Management.