Primo Marine provides solutions focused on delivering clever cable care throughout its lifetime, aiming at minimising cost and risk thus leading to a more realistic CAPEX/OPEX balance. Throughout all stages of licensing design and installation to the aftercare requirements of operations and maintenance.
- Subject Matter Expertise including independent peer reviews and diligence.
- Engineering Pre-Construction (installation preparation):
- Route Analysis, Route Optimisation & Protection – reducing installation risk and cost micro rerouting for anomalies, crossing angles, seabeds and UneXploded Ordnance (UXO).
- Seabed Mobility Assessments – overcoming seabed mobility issues with safe installation and burial throughout the lifetime of the cable.
- Cable Burial Risk Studies – how deep to bury.
- Burial Assessment Studies (including Trencher Selection) – how to bury.
- Permitting and Authorities – flexibility, negotiations, avoiding issues.
- Project Management including independent burial and installation specialists.
- QHSE Management – the management of people, products, environment and regulations.
- Client Representation & Construction Support – the management of offshore schedules.
Summarised Added Value:
- Micro-rerouting – saving the cost of additional vessel days offshore i.e. UneXploded Ordnance on the route, plus avoidance of cable risk i.e. installation and protection.
- Deeper Burial – saving €m’s over the life of the project i.e. avoiding exposed cables, seabed mobility and reducing maintenance requirements.
- Interfacing with authorities – considerable savings in offshore construction schedules, plus removing the risk in regard to permitting and remedial burial.