Primo Marine provides practical cable strategies covering Business Continuity and Emergency Response Solutions, including prevention (maintenance), preparedness, response and repair.
- Prevention Solutions:
- Scopes to limit the risk profile against damage and/or development of failures i.e. surveys.
- Preparedness Solutions:
- Complete preparedness prior to any damage or failure developing from organisation to resources.
- Business Continuity & Emergency Response Solutions:
- Spare management & storage.
- Duty Response (24/7).
- Response Solutions:
- Ensuring correctly managed responses in the unfortunate event of damage or failures developing.
- The initiation of onshore and offshore response (including consideration of insurance recoveries).
- Fault Finding Expertise.
- Repair & Close-Out.
- QHSE Advisory Services:
- Corporate and Project QHSE management throughout all stages from (1) Covering System Auditor Roles to (2) Achieving accredited Business Continuity Management including Gap Assessments and Reviews.
Summarised Added Value:
- Prevention: Limitation of risk profile against damages and/or the development of failures; as part of
- Preparedness: Systems to improve prevention and response.
- Response: Reduced repair time (in the event of unfortunate damage and/or failures)